chevron_rightACCOUNT - HOA FEES
● How can I pay my dues online?● HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR AUTODRAFT HOA PAYMENTS?● HOW CAN I OBTAIN RESALE DOCUMENTS?● WHO DO I CONTACT FOR REFINANCING QUESTIONS REGARDING HOA FEES/ACCOUNT?● HOW CAN I UPDATE MY HOA ACCOUNT?
chevron_rightCLUBHOUSE - POOL - GYM - PARTY ROOM
● HOW DO I GET AN ACCESS CARD FOR THE CLUBHOUSE?○ Access cards are limited to 2 active at one time○ You can purchase cards from management at the on-site office in the clubhouse○ Access cards cost $25.00 per card (check only)○ Access card application form can be found at ACCESS CARD FORM● CAN I RENT THE CLUBHOUSE PARTY ROOM?○ Yes, contact on-site manager for available dates/times and fees○ A clubhouse rental agreement with strict rules is required○ You can find the rental agreement at: CLUBHOUSE RENTAL APPLICATION● CAN I RENT THE POOL FOR AN EVENT?○ No, the pool is open for residents and their guests only○ Up to 4 guests per day per unit● HOW MANY GUESTS CAN I BRING TO THE CLUBHOUSE (POOL, GYM, PATIO) AT A TIME?○ Up to 4 guests per day per unit
chevron_rightCOMMON AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
● WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING LANDSCAPING DECISIONS FOR COMMUNITY COMMON AREAS?○ The West Market Board of Directors solicits recommendations from the West Market Landscape Committee and Management● WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR SNOW SHOVELING MY DRIVEWAY AND SIDEWALK?○ All homeowners are responsible for the snow clearing of driveways and the sidewalks abutting their property● CAN I FISH IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD POND?○ The neighborhood pond is a Storm Water Management Pond, owned and maintained by the Reston Town Center Association○ No fishing is allowed
● HOW DO I GET ON THE WEST MARKET EMAIL LIST FOR NOTIFICATIONS?○ You can update your email address in the Owner/Tenant Portal● DOES THE ASSOCIATION HAVE A COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD OR NEWSLETTER THAT I CAN ADVERTISE IN?○ West Market maintains a message board but is not available for commercial solicitations.● DOES THE HOA HAVE ANY RECOMMENDED VENDORS FOR HOME IMPROVEMENTS?○ Not at this time
● CAN I PAINT MY ENTRANCE DOOR A DIFFERENT COLOR?○ All exterior paint colors are predetermined○ A list of all townhouse exterior paint schemes can be found in the West Market Design Guidelines.○ ALL exterior modifications must have prior approval from the Reston Town Center Design and Review Board● CAN I REMOVE A TREE ON MY PROPERTY?○ Tree removals on private property are considered an exterior modifications must have prior approval from the Reston Town Center Design and Review Board● CAN I INSTALL A NEW DOOR HANDLE?○ Yes. Replacement door handles and all other door hardware is outlined in the Design Guidelines and must have prior approval from the Reston Town Center Design and Review Board.● CAN I INSTALL A NEW LIGHT FIXTURE?○ Yes. Replacement lights fixtures are outlined in the Design Guidelines and must have prior approval from the Reston Town Center Design and Review Board.● WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING TREE LIMBS OR ROOTS ON MY PROPERTY?○ If the tree is on private property (yours or your neighbor’s- you will have to address the encroaching limb on your own or with the neighbor)○ If tree is on common property please contact management to inspect at email@example.com● AS A PARK PLACE (MILLER AND SMITH HOMES) OWNER, CAN I OPT OUT OF THE LANDSCAPING SERVICES?○ Yes. you will need to provide management with specific details that you want to “opt out of” in written form○ Management will update the landscaper with your request○ The monthly landscape maintenance fee will not change● CAN I BUILD A FENCE?○ ALL exterior modifications must have prior approval from the Reston Town Center Design and Review Board○ All improvements on a lot must be entirely on the lot owner’s property○ The Association has the right to require an official survey proving that the fence is located on the private property
chevron_rightIS A PARKING PERMIT REQUIRED?
MADISON PARK CONDO RESIDENTS:■ ALL vehicles MUST have a permit (even if you have a garage)■ Limited to 2 permits only per household
- Any/all vehicles parked on any street in neighborhood
- Complete the parking permit registration form and send to the on-site manager, once processed- permits will be mailed
● CAN I HAVE MY DOG OFF OF A LEASH?○ No, you may not have your dog off leash at any time○ Fairfax County has a strict “Leash Law” that West Market supports○ Fairfax County Police and Animal Control has the right to enter the property to enforce all laws.● DO I HAVE TO REGISTER MY PET WITH THE ASSOCIATION?○ No, but all pets must be registered and vaccinated with the county○ Madison Park and Lincoln Park Condos may require registration, please contact condo management directly
chevron_rightTRASH & RECYCLING
● HOW DO I GET A NEW TRASH CAN OR RECYCLING BIN?○ You may contact the Association’s current trash/recycling removal company for more information○ Depending on the situation, there may be a fee for the new can(s)○ Contact management for vendor information
chevron_rightWhat is a Level 2 member?
Level 2 members are sub users which are associated with your account. This is intended to be a spouse, roommate, or other family member.