West Market Pool Hours of Operation:
Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend (10:00 am- 8:30 pm)
Plus, the two weekends before Memorial Day and the two weekends after Labor Day (10:00am - 8:00pm)
2020 West Market Pool Rules for COVID-19
- You MUST sign up through sign up genius in order to reserve a table or chair - period.
- Signup Genius link: West Market Pool Sign up
- All Pool patrons are required to sign a health waiver prior to entering facility.
- Health Waiver Link
- A mask is required at all times while in the facility, including bathrooms, patio, grill area, and pool deck. EXCEPT, while in the pool or sitting on the pool deck
- Maximum capacity of pool is 30 people.
- 10' social distancing is required in pool and on pool deck.
Residents must use their Access Cards for the clubhouse, enter through the bathrooms to the pool deck
- Access Cards - if you have lost your card please complete the Access Card form and follow the instructions
- $25.00 per card
- Children 12 years or younger MUST be accompanied by a person 16 years or older while in the pool.
- Children 3 years or younger will at NO time be in the pool without an adult -21years or older.
- 2020 Season will only allow up to 4 people total reservation at a time. Due to the unique situation, we are asking for everyone to be patient and respect the limited capacity. We will revisit this once we have opened the pool for a few weeks.
- Residents are allowed to bring no more than four (4) guests to the pool at one time.
- Guests must be accompanied by a West Market resident who is 16 years of age or older.
- While in the pool area, guest’s conduct is the responsibility of the resident.
- Lifeguards are on duty during all pool hours.
- All Lifeguards are required to have 15-minute breaks each hour.
- The Lifeguard on duty will decide which 15-minute segment is appropriate.
- While on break ALL people MUST be out of the water.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A complete list of rules is posted at the pool.
- Managers and Lifeguards will enforce these rules.
- If an issue cannot be resolved, it will be forwarded to the Board of Directors.
- When an issue arises, Management will be notified.
- It is possible that the resident could lose all privileges for the pool and clubhouse for a specified amount of time.