West Market Pool Hours of Operation:
Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend (10:00 am- 8:30 pm)
Plus, the two weekends before Memorial Day and the two weekends after Labor Day (10:00am - 8:00pm)
2021 West Market Pool Rules for COVID-19. effective 5/29/2021
- No reservation or Covid Screening Form is required
- Mask Use is optional for vaccinated individuals and recommended for those that are unvaccinated while in the facility, including bathrooms, patio, grill area, and pool deck.
- No masks are required in the pool
- All Pool patrons must enter through the clubhouse bathrooms.
- A mask is required at all times (even if you ar vaccinated) while in the facility, including bathrooms, patio, grill area, and pool deck. EXCEPT, while in the pool or sitting on the pool deck
Residents must use their Access Cards for the clubhouse, enter through the bathrooms to the pool deck
- Access Cards - if you have lost your card please complete the Access Card form and follow the instructions
- $25.00 per card
- Children 12 years or younger MUST be accompanied by a person 16 years or older while in the pool.
- Children 3 years or younger will at NO time be in the pool without an adult -21years or older.
- 2021 Season will only allow up to 4 people total reservation at a time.
- Residents are allowed to bring no more than four (4) guests to the pool at one time.
- Guests must be accompanied by a West Market resident who is 16 years of age or older.
- While in the pool area, the guest’s conduct is the responsibility of the resident.
- Lifeguards are on duty during all pool hours.
- All Lifeguards are required to have 15-minute breaks each hour.
- The Lifeguard on duty will decide which 15-minute segment is appropriate.
- While on break ALL people MUST be out of the water.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A complete list of rules is posted at the pool.
- Managers and Lifeguards will enforce these rules.
- If an issue cannot be resolved, it will be forwarded to the Board of Directors.
- When an issue arises, Management will be notified.
- It is possible that the resident could lose all privileges for the pool and clubhouse for a specified amount of time.