Trash & Recycling
Trash and Recycling Services are provided by Patriot Disposal.
Trash Pickup: Tuesday and Friday
- The pickup comes very early in the morning. Trash and recycling may be set out the night before.
- All trash must be in the trash cart. Loose trash on the ground may not be collected.
- Madison Park Condominium Residents. The trash enclosures are located at either end of Abington Hall Place. Do not leave trash loose in the enclosures.
- Thank you for stowing all bins and carts by the end of the day.
Bulky Item or Special Pickup
- To schedule a pickup of large items like furniture and appliances, call (703) 257-7100
- Patriot Disposal will collect any fees directly from the homeowner.
- For information on special pickups
- Do not spill or dump hazardous waste on the street or in a sewer drain.
- It's illegal! and it all goes straight into our beautiful pond!
- Fairfax County accepts hazardous waste for free.
Yard Waste Pickup: Tuesday
Recycling Pickup: Wednesday
- All recycling material must be clean of all food contamination.
Do NOT place rocks, concrete, dirt, soil, sod, tree stumps, construction debris, brick, or landscaping timbers in Yard Waste bags. Collections of these items may be provided for an additional charge.
- Curbside glass recycling is no longer available.
- Do Not Place Glass in the recycling tote.
- Click Here to find the nearest purple can drop-off location.
What Do I Do With Plastic Bags?
- Plastic bags are made of highly valuable and recyclable material, but... they clogged up single-stream facilities.
- The best place to recycle is back at the grocery store.
- For more information
Need a New Trash Cart or Recycling Bin?
- Call Patriot Disposal (703) 257-7100
- A fee may be charged