Trash & Recycling
Trash and Recycling Services are provided by American Disposal. They operate a private recycling sorting facility and may have different rules than Fairfax County.
Details of the trash guidelines are outlined in the West Market Trash Resolution
Pick up Days
Tuesday-Trash Only Friday-Trash and Recycling
- Pickup comes very early in the morning. Trash and recycling may be set out the night before.
- Secure all trash INSIDE the cans and bins. The wind loves to make a mess!
- Thank you for stowing all bins and carts by the end of the day.
- Madison Park Condominiums Residents. The trash enclosures are located at either end of Abington Hall Place. Do not leave trash loose in the enclosures.
Bulky Item Pickup
- To schedule a pickup of large items like furniture and appliances call (703) 368-0500
- Check out the Big Bulky Disposal Guide
- Do not spill or dump hazardous waste on the street or in a sewer drain.
- It's illegal! and it all goes straight into our beautiful pond!
- Fairfax County accepts hazardous waste for free
- Curbside glass recycling is no longer available.
- Click Here to find the nearest purple can drop off location.
- Plastic bags are made of highly valuable and recyclable material, but... they clogged up single-stream facilities.
- The best place to recycle is back at the grocery store.
- For more information